We are looking for dynamic and committed people to join our team. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our family, please send your resumes to email@example.com.
Career @ Swee Hong
Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
- Prepare quotation, cost estimate, tender and contract documents, including bill of quantities;
- Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks;
- Prepare and analyzing costing for tenders;
- Allocate work to subcontractors and providing advice on contractual claims;
- Prepare technical drawing using AutoCAD software;
- Perform all costs relating to building/civil projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures and undertaking costs analysis for the project work;
- Allocate work to subcontractors and providing adcice on contractual claims;
- Providing commercial evaluation of bids received and arranging formal execution of subcontracts in accordance with customer requirements, best value outcomes, company policy, building regulations and other relevant legislation;
- Able to perform under tight schedules and deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Degree/Diploma in Quantity Survey, Building Management or Building Services;
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience, with a minimum of 1 year handling Engineering Projects with Civil content;
- Well versed in identifying variation orders, submitting budgetary costs implications, formation of sub-contract documents;
- Tender experience as a main contractor
- Tunnel experience preferable
- Able to identify hidden implications and liabilities;
- Able to read and interpret drawings;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Project;
- Willing to work in project construction sites
- Singaporean or PR preferable
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Employment Application for the post of Quantity Surveyor (Civil).
Class 5 Driver for Lorry Crane
- Physically fit and with positive working attitude
- Possessed Class 5 license, preferably with relevant experience
- Possess a lorry crane operator license
- Able to read & communicate in simple English
Send your resumes to email@example.com with subject Employment Application for the post of Class 5 Driver for Lorry Crane.
Site Engineers (Civil)
- At least 5 years of relevant local experience in road and vehicular structures construction
- Degree in Civil Engineering recognized by PE Board or qualifications accepted by the Commissioner of Building Control for registration as Resident Engineer
- As and when required, the senior site engineers shall also assist the SO for preparation of presentation of materials
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Employment Application for the post of Site Engineers (Civil).
Public Relations Officer
Send your resumes to email@example.com with subject Employment Application for the post of Public Relations Officer.