We are looking for dynamic and committed people to join our team. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our family, please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career @ Swee Hong
Environmental Control Officer
- Inspect and identify all possible forms of hazards in a work environment. Inspect work areas regularly to ensure compliance with workplace safety and health requirements. Check equipment to ensure it is in working condition and do not pose any environment health hazard to user or the workplace. Provide solutions to address any unsafe practices or act at workplace. Conduct risk assessments on work site. Prepare reports on workplace safety assessments. Assist in all areas of safety planning and incident prevention.
- Conduct risk assessment on work site and activities.
- Eliminate all potential workplace hazards.
- Identity all possible forms of hazards.
- Implement corrective measures to eliminate hazard.
- Implement necessary measures to manage risk or hazards identified during risk assessment.
- Implement workplace safety and incident prevention initiatives
- Inspect work areas for non-compliance with environment, health and safety regulations.
- Plan workplace safety and incident prevention initiatives.
- Report workplace safety assessment and incidents.
- Review maintenance report of equipment.
- Implements appropriate control measurements in accordance to QECP Design
- Ensure compliance with latest environmental regulations
- Coordinate with Construction Manager and QECP on the ECM Plan
- Proper documentation of all EHS records, certificates, notice and official related EHS correspondence
- Conduct regular inspection to ensure ECM and environmental plan are in place.
- Manage noise monitoring plan and report
- Manage vector control plan
- Manage air pollution control plan
- Organize and manage EHS promotional campaign including mass EHS talk
- Liaising with Authorities and clients with regards to EHS complaints and other ENV activities.
- Must possess at least a Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post-Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. (Preferable in LTA and PUB projects)
- Registered WSH Officer with MOM and ECO with NEA
- Preferred to have experience in managing OHSAS 18K, ISO 14K, and ISO 9k
Send your resumes to email@example.com with subject Employment Application for the post of Environmental Control Officer
- Report to Project Manager at Project Site
- Assess all method statement (WMS) and environmental submissions
- Verify and validate the overall environmental performance of the project
- Coordinate with environmental performance of the project
- Coordinate with environmental consultant and client
- Prepare and maintain environmental monitoring and management plan
- Ensure regular monitoring of the environment
- Work closely with in-house ECO
- Coordinate and liase with appointed Consultants
- Tunnel experience preferable
- Must possess at least a degree in Environmental Engineering
- Familiar with ecology, biodiversity, water quality and arboriculture
- Preferred with BCSS or equivalent safety training course
- At least 5 years of experience as an environmental specialist
- Possession of Class 3 license will be an added advantage
- Must possess all relevant valid certificates.
- Willing to work at Project sites.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Employment Application for the post of Environmental Checker
WSHO – Workplace Safety & Health Officer
- Prepare the project EHSMS in accordance with in-house IMS manual, client requirements and statutory requirement
- In-charge and ensure the overall implementation of the environmental, Health & Safety management system in the worksite
- Review and maintain all regulatory amendments and identify potential implications to Company’s operation on regular basis.
- Develop, plan, organize and manage the HSE Program for all projects.
- Recommends and formulate safety policies and procedures; develop and review through relevant HSE procedures within Integrated Management System for relevancy and publication.
- Manage variety of Health, Safety and Environmental activities to ensure that the organization complies with external regulations and standards.
- Prepare and submit all relevant EHS documents to authority and client
- Overall in-charge of the site EHS team
- Organize and prepare monthly Risk Management Committee meeting (include Site Inspection and meeting)
- Plan the site EHS promotion program
- Plan the site emergency preparedness program
- Conduct regular joint EHS inspection with PM, engineers and Supervisors
- Identify EHS training needs for the employees in the worksite and coordinate with PM & HR on the training application
- Review risk assessment
- Coordinate bisSAFE status and prepare for Risk Management audit
- Manage sub-contractor and evaluate their EHS performance
- Monitor and maintain HSE statistics; Knowledge of OSHA and MoM reporting guidelines; Monitor and evaluate the organization’s overall HSE to identify recurring program; research, evaluate and recommend changes to technology, equipment, systems or process that will improve the organization’s HSE performance.
- Participate in WSH internal audit and projects; assist in OHSAS and ISO14001 surveillance audit at re-certification audit by external party.
- Deal with government authorities such as SCDF,MOM,PUB and NEA on EHS related issues
- Collate all incident report of Occurrences and near misses across the premises and projects and participate in the investigation process for the incidents occurred. Filing of iReport for all reportable cases under WSH regulation.
- Conduct incident/accident investigation and propose control measures
- Check to ensure compliance to relevant statutory act and coordinate with PM closely to achieve all compliance
- To act as the site incident controller (SIC) during emergency
- To maintain records of all EHS equipment (e.g gas detector, noise meter, stretcher, SCBA, etc)
- Help prepare corporate Safety Plan & Strategy
- Minimum diploma holder in building or construction
- Registered WSHO/CO with MOM & NEA for at least 2 years
- At least two years of post-registration experiences in building or civil engineering
- Good working knowledge of EHS legislations, risk assessment techniques and environmental compliance
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- Self-motivated & able to work independently
Send your resumes to email@example.com with subject Employment Application for the post of WSHO
Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
- Prepare quotation, cost estimate, tender and contract documents, including bill of quantities;
- Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks;
- Prepare and analyzing costing for tenders;
- Allocate work to subcontractors and providing advice on contractual claims;
- Prepare technical drawing using AutoCAD software;
- Perform all costs relating to building/civil projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures and undertaking costs analysis for the project work;
- Allocate work to subcontractors and providing adcice on contractual claims;
- Providing commercial evaluation of bids received and arranging formal execution of subcontracts in accordance with customer requirements, best value outcomes, company policy, building regulations and other relevant legislation;
- Able to perform under tight schedules and deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Degree/Diploma in Quantity Survey, Building Management or Building Services;
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience, with a minimum of 1 year handling Engineering Projects with Civil content;
- Well versed in identifying variation orders, submitting budgetary costs implications, formation of sub-contract documents;
- Tender experience as a main contractor
- Tunnel experience preferable
- Able to identify hidden implications and liabilities;
- Able to read and interpret drawings;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Project;
- Willing to work in project construction sites
- Singaporean or PR preferable
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Employment Application for the post of Quantity Surveyor (Civil).
Site Engineers (Civil)
- At least 5 years of relevant local experience in road and vehicular structures construction
- Degree in Civil Engineering recognized by PE Board or qualifications accepted by the Commissioner of Building Control for registration as Resident Engineer
- As and when required, the senior site engineers shall also assist the SO for preparation of presentation of materials
Send your resumes to email@example.com with subject Employment Application for the post of Site Engineers (Civil).
- Handle general office administrative duties and reception area.
- Perform daily sorting, filing recording of incoming documents.
- Liaise with external and internal parties on discrepancies of invoices
- Support Directors for daily operations
- Ad hoc tasks assigned from time to time
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Positive attitude, meticulous, organized, good time management
- Able to work Independently
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Employment Application for the post of Administrative Assistant
Public Relations Officer
Send your resumes to email@example.com with subject Employment Application for the post of Public Relations Officer.